The Best Cardio Exercises In Home
Cardio Exercises in a home: it can be a little intimidating, and possibly dangerous, to go to the gym these days. That’s okay, you can get all the cardio exercise you may need without leaving your home. You do not even need equipment.
You will remember many of these exercises from your elementary school sports class. They still work today.
Get a great cardio exercise at home with these exercises:
1. Running in place. You might not like it, but you know how to do it! Running in place can be a great way to raise your heart rate without having to go to the gym or outdoors. It’s much more challenging if you don’t let both feet touch the ground at the same time but do whatever suits you.
2. Squat Jumps. Anyone who can do this for a long time is in very good condition. Squat down until your knees are parallel to the floor and jump up. Repeat. Even a minute can be quite challenging.
3. Jumping jacks. You remember these from gym class. This is one of the easier options. If you’re out of shape, this can be a great place to start. Even if you are in a better condition, it can help to replace easier exercises with more challenges.
4. Dancing. This is probably the most fun of all options. All you have to do is light your favorite song and dance. In fact, the music is optional. Just dance your little heart out.
5. Skipping rope. Boxers do it. Children do it. It’s a great exercise for everyone that can jump high enough to clear the rope. This one can be difficult if you are overweight or out of shape. It can also be relatively easy for those who are in very good condition. Skipping rope is a great option for doing cardio in the home.
6. Burpees. Depending on your part of the country or your age, you might call these squat thrusts. The idea is simple. Squat Down, hit your legs behind you for you to be in a push-up position, bring your legs back under you and get up.
- ● If you want more of a challenge, add in a push up and jump when you stand up.
- ● There are a lot of videos on YouTube if you are confused. This is a tough one.
7. Aerobics. There are plenty of exercise programs you can stream for free on your TV or watch on your computer. Step aerobics, HIIT, boxing, cardio kickboxing, and countless others are all good candidates for a cardio exercise. Discover the right intensity for your current fitness level.
- ● If you have never breathed a workout, you simply have not found the right workout.
8. Stairs. You don’t need a stair-climber machine or to live in a 20-story building. You can use all the stairs you have at home. Even just a few steps are plenty. Walk, run, or carry some extra weight up and down the stairs.
- ● Boring? Maybe, but a little music can help. It won’t take long to realize that a few stairs can be more work than you thought.
9. Calisthenics or lifting weights. These may not seem like cardio exercises, but if you eliminate rest periods, your heart will beat. Try running in place for a minute, then immediately do as many pushups as you can, then do as many sit-ups as you can, then as many squats as you can, and then take your pulse.
Whether you can’t afford a gym, or simply don’t want to go, there are plenty of ways to get a great workout at home. You don’t need a treadmill, elliptical trainer, or lap pool for cardio exercise. You can use nothing more than your body, a few stairs, or a piece of rope. You can get in great shape without leaving the safety of your home.
Please comment on ” Cardio Exercises in home ” thanks.