Tone your body in just six weeks with these diet strategies
While looking fit and trim can be a challenge, it is certainly far from impossible. In fact, with the right adjustments to your diet, you can enjoy a toned body in just six weeks.
Where do you start? What kind of changes do you need to do to achieve the desired result? It is all about the food you eat.
By adhering to these dietary recommendations, you have a greater chance of hitting your target:
- Avoid belly bloaters. Perhaps one of the fastest ways to skim some of that belly fat is to avoid belly bloated. It’s true, in a few days, your bloated stomach can start to look like a washboard!
• Soft drinks cause bloating because of the air component. Give them a break while on your body toning mission.
• Vegetables such as broccoli, asparagus, and cabbage have excellent nutritional value. But due to a sugar property known as raffinose, they remain undigested until they get to the large intestine. As a result, they also contribute to bloating.
• Hard candy and chewing gum increases the amount of air you take. More air means usually bloating, which you do not want. In addition, adverse sweets give you extra calories anyway!
• Dairy products can cause terrible bloating, especially if you are lactose intolerant. For the next six weeks, avoid dairy products. You can enjoy many of the same benefits of other foods.
2. Increase in fiber intake. Fibrous foods are excellent at helping you to shed an unwanted bulge. Because fiber is lower in calories but dense, you tend to feel full longer. In addition, the fiber does a good job of expelling toxins from your system. This happens while the indigestible fiber moves through your body.
• Most vegetables and fruit with skin are good sources of fiber. Try to have between 5 and 6 servings of vegetables and fruit a day.
• Whole grain products like oatmeal and quinoa are also excellent sources of fiber.
3. Skip the sugar. Sugar is known to cause weight gain because of its ability to quickly convert to fat when stored.
• Sugary foods have more calories. They are also easier to engage in because they are so tasty! But consuming excess sugar can result in weight gain of a pound or more each week while contributing absolutely no nutritional value.
4. skimp on the salt. Excess sodium is usually linked to health problems such as hypertension. However, salt also plays a role in your weight loss diet.
• The excess salt consumption results in water retention. Try not to exceed 2300 mg of salt per day. It is quite easy to evaluate it. the labels of processed foods sodium content and you can control the amount of salt you put in your meals.
Lose weight the right way by eating healthier foods and eliminating foods producers fat. Once you are able to make these dietary changes, you’ll be on your way to a toned body.
Of course, a solid training regime will not hurt in the process! Combine your new diet with cardiovascular and strength enough to get maximum results. In just 6 weeks, you’ll be happily admiring your new reflection in the mirror!